 Local / United Kingdom / 8877
Re: Lego Fest
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk
Date:
Fri, 17 Jan 2003 14:53:07 GMT

Count me in, The March date would be preferred.

Huw

"Duncan titmarsh" <sharon.titmarsh@ntlworld.com> wrote in message
Anyone interested in a fest in my home town of Aldershot.Possible dates • are
22 Feb or 22 March.I have found a Church hall with some parking ,we can • also
get into it on the friday night to do some setting up.
please can you let me know what you think and some numbers.
Duncan