 Organizations / United States / 729
Re: new lego users group in LA
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us
Date:
Fri, 24 Jan 2003 16:22:16 GMT

In lugnet.org.us, Corwin Rogers writes:
I am creating a new Lego users group for people in northwestern louisiana If
any one is interested in helping or joining Please email me at
ejhow@earthlink.net
basicly I need someone willing to host the website, ideas and members. I'm
kinda new to this but if any one is interested email me

isn't anyone interested?