 Local / United States / Pennsylvania / Philadelphia / Harrisburg / 72
Re: Meeting Wed 29 Jan
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.pa.phi.har
Date:
Fri, 24 Jan 2003 14:38:19 GMT

In lugnet.loc.us.pa.phi.har, Patrick O'Donnell writes:
In lugnet.loc.us.pa.phi.har, Cale Leiphart writes:
In lugnet.loc.us.pa.phi.har, Larry Pieniazek writes:

2, 1, 4, 3 (since I don't know where Lancaster is exactly. :-) )

You don't know where Lancaster is! Why its that tiny little town across the
river from York. No one lives there except for the Amish. :-)

My vote is 2,1,3,4.  Either 1 or 2 sound good unless someone has a better
suggestion.

Cale

Now I may be forced to place my vote due to having to reply.

My vote is 2, 1, 4, 3.  I make the home town last because I don't want to be
seen mingling with the "English".  2, keeps me from having to cross the
Susquehanna River, those bridges aren't very hospitable to horse and buggies
y' know.  Larry, does the Marriot have a hitching post in their parking lot
for my horse and buggy?  We Amish are not permitted to use rubber products
(wooden and steel wheels on our buggies)(could be the reason why we have
such large families too) so I may be shunned for playing with plastic - oh
well, I'll just start my own church.  I can be designated driver,  so chust
make sure you'll have enough to bundle up in it's wery cold!  I'll button it
up now (zippers are too vorldly).
                       :)  :)  :)  :)
Patrick

PS I just won a large lot of bulk BLACK Lego bricks on e-bay to add to all
my other BLACK bricks.

An Irish Amish, now I've heard it all...

Well, not a very graceful segue, but in a recent Wired I read that some of
the Amish have taken to growing Genetically Modified tobacco (it had the
gene that enables tobacco to synthesize Nicotine removed) for Vector for
their new line of nicotene free cigarettes...

Yes, the Residence Inn has a hitching post on the volleyball court. How good
is your horse at climbing curbs? I gotta warn you, there may be non black
LEGO at the meeting... your bricks might get some ideas if you bring them along.