 Local / United States / Pennsylvania / Philadelphia / Harrisburg / 46
45  |  47
Subject:
Meeting on Thursday, 23-Jan-2003?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.pa.phi.har
Date:
Wed, 15 Jan 2003 20:11:21 GMT

Any takers?

I'm in York, but can be in the Harrisburg area by 6:30ish.  Larry is in town
for a few weeks (we discussed Wednesday, but I now have a schedule conflict
on that evening... oh well).

If Thursday is no good, suggest an alternative into the next week.  Monday
and Tuesday are already booked for me and I believe Larry usually travels on
Friday evenings.

-Rob.