 Local / United States / Pennsylvania / Philadelphia / Harrisburg / 69
Re: Meeting Wed 29 Jan
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.pa.phi.har
Date:
Thu, 23 Jan 2003 21:50:32 GMT

In lugnet.loc.us.pa.phi.har, Larry Pieniazek writes:

cool, the lurkers are coming out of the woodwork! I hope you can make it
Cale, I want to pick your brain about rendering!

How could I possibly pass up a good brain picking?

1.  South York Diner, I83 exit 16 Queen Street, York PA
2.  Pizza and bricks, Marriott Residence Inn I83 & 322 (Larry's digs)
3.  Something in Lancaster
4.  Something in Mechanicsburg

2, 1, 4, 3 (since I don't know where Lancaster is exactly. :-) )

You don't know where Lancaster is! Why its that tiny little town across the
river from York. No one lives there except for the Amish. :-)

My vote is 2,1,3,4.  Either 1 or 2 sound good unless someone has a better
suggestion.

  Cale