 Local / United States / Pennsylvania / Philadelphia / Harrisburg / 71
Re: Meeting Wed 29 Jan
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.pa.phi.har
Date:
Fri, 24 Jan 2003 02:27:21 GMT

In lugnet.loc.us.pa.phi.har, Patrick O'Donnell writes:
Now I may be forced to place my vote due to having to reply.

My vote is 2, 1, 4, 3.  I make the home town last because I don't want to be
seen mingling with the "English".  2, keeps me from having to cross the
Susquehanna River, those bridges aren't very hospitable to horse and buggies
y' know.  Larry, does the Marriot have a hitching post in their parking lot
for my horse and buggy?  We Amish are not permitted to use rubber products
(wooden and steel wheels on our buggies)(could be the reason why we have
such large families too) so I may be shunned for playing with plastic - oh
well, I'll just start my own church.  I can be designated driver,  so chust
make sure you'll have enough to bundle up in it's wery cold!  I'll button it
up now (zippers are too vorldly).
Patrick

PS I just won a large lot of bulk BLACK Lego bricks on e-bay to add to all
my other BLACK bricks.

That's the funniest post I've read in a while.  I just hope your brethren
don't find the Internet connection in the barn.  Now if you'll excuse me I'm
going to enjoy some fastnachts. : )

  Cale