 Local / United States / Pennsylvania / Philadelphia / Harrisburg / 51
Re: Meeting on Thursday, 23-Jan-2003?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.pa.phi.har
Date:
Thu, 16 Jan 2003 22:10:46 GMT

In lugnet.loc.us.pa.phi.har, Rob Doucette writes:
In lugnet.loc.us.pa.phi.har, Jim Foulds writes:

That Wednesday is good for Maelee and I so far.  Just let us know the
details of where and when.

Any recommendations?  Do folks want to travel to York?  We've got an Outback
Steakhouse now.

That's no inducement for me! It's a chain. My mantra, avoid chains, you can
eat at chains anywhere anytime. That place we stumbled upon for lunch...
that's the sort of thing I like to find.

That said, I'm willing to travel to York if everyone else is, as long as
it's to a restaurant that is local and good (and can tolerate laughter and
joshing).

So what has everybody been up to lately.

I've got a new set under development... that and writing loads of
documentation for the project, we're in scope/requirements.