 Local / United States / Pennsylvania / Philadelphia / Harrisburg / 52
Re: Meeting on Thursday, 23-Jan-2003?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.pa.phi.har
Date:
Fri, 17 Jan 2003 02:59:20 GMT

Hello everyone,

I was in at the Lancaster Zany Brainy tonight and didn't see any LEGO on
sale despite huge 30 - 50 % off storewide clearance sale signs.  None of
those signs were in the LEGO section.

I'd like to join you wherever you end up the week after next.  McDonalds
would be all-right with me, I'd even buy, as long as I get to keep the happy
meal LEGO sets should there be another promotion put in place between now
and then. :)  York and Harrisburg are the same drive time for me.  I'll keep
watching.

Patrick