 Local / United States / Pennsylvania / Philadelphia / Harrisburg / 56
Re: Meeting is when? (was Re: Meeting on Thursday, 23-Jan-2003?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.pa.phi.har
Date:
Mon, 20 Jan 2003 19:47:30 GMT

In lugnet.loc.us.pa.phi.har, Larry Pieniazek writes:
Q: are we thinking this wednesday? I forget. it works for me but I thought
Rob said it didn't for him. Thursday 23 jan does NOT work for me, I fly home
that day for GATS Novi (see www.michlug.org for more info)

We're thinking the next week, 29th (W) or 30th (Th).

In lugnet.loc.us.pa.phi.har, Rob Doucette writes:

We've got a few diner-type places that are easy to reach from 83.

We could even do Hillside Cafe, now that I know where it is! That diner by
the mall that Jim and Maelee and I met at would not be my first choice,
wasn't too impressed with the food.

We could
do the G-man in Lemoyne (I think its Lemoyne) again.
Jim, any recommendations?

Is Lemoyne the one on the river that you and I met at? (I thought that was
Wormleysburg but I get easily confused)

You are correct (how did you manage to remember that one??)
http://www.riversidegman.com/

Another possibility, actually, is my hotel (the Residence Inn, off 322)... I
have a suite and we could get pizza or something delivered and just sit
around and build (I have a few bricks with me, as long as you want Yellow
you're OK)... or hang out in the main room, there are lots of tables and
stuff, people could even bring MOCs!

That works for me too.  We need 2 more for quorum...

-Rob.