Re: The Random Masses (Was:Re: BubbleBrick Crisis - TL6 Brikwars)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.nelug, lugnet.gaming.brikwars
Date:
Tue, 9 Sep 2003 23:56:43 GMT

"Shaun Sullivan" <shaun_sullivan@irco.com> wrote in message
In lugnet.org.us.nelug, Shaun Sullivan wrote:

So ... what do people think?  Suggestions?  Comments?  Loopholes?  I think • this
could be a really fun addition to a game, where the environment is • suddenly more
of a contributor to the events.  Plus, the small dice rolls proposed above • (1d6,
1d4-1) will keep turn durations down.

I like the idea!  Although I have my suspicions on how quickly it will move,
since we are talking about a *team* deciding what to do with 1d6 many
civvies and then the agonizing decision over which one(s) to lock down for
the turn.  It seems the actual number of rolls has little to do with our
turn durations :)

- Joe