Re: BubbleBrick Crisis - TL6 Brikwars
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.nelug
Date:
Fri, 5 Sep 2003 16:38:14 GMT

In lugnet.org.us.nelug, Shaun Sullivan wrote:

All right, here's what we have for teams so far:

The Baddies (aka Evil Corporate Villains):
Joe "BellySticker" Comeau
Dan "BrainBiter" Boger
Travis "StumpGiver" Kunce

The Upstarts (aka Vigilante Justice):
Jorge "GroinKicker" Fernandez
Jenn "Bloodlust" Boger
Shaun "ToeStubber" Sullivan

The ADP Police (aka The Fuzz):
Jonathan

The Masses (aka Civilian Cannon Fodder):
To be controlled in conjunction with a fun little random-esque algorithm being
developed.  Both sides will have partial control of said civvies, much like
sheep in a long-past medieval game.

TBD:
Wayne "FleshRender" McCaul
Dave "Crotchsmasher" Eaton

... And for anyone hungering for ideas, inspiration, or anticipatory glee,
here's a short list of some links to small-scale buildables:

http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?m=kerouac
http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?m=mino

.. and so on.  Or, just go scout around the previous highlighted mech pages at
.build.mecha.

Anyway, just some imagination food ...

-s