Re: BubbleBrick Crisis - TL6 Brikwars
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.nelug
Date:
Fri, 5 Sep 2003 17:59:47 GMT

In lugnet.org.us.nelug, Mike Rayhawk wrote:
In lugnet.org.us.nelug, Shaun Sullivan wrote:
So far, we've received initial applications from the following potential
combatants:

Jorge "GroinKicker" Fernandez
Jonathan "FireLicker" Dallas

I skimmed through these too quickly, I almost choked on my frosty beverage
when I thought I read 'Jorge "GroinLicker" Fernandez.'  Man, where's my mind
at.

I read mine three times before I realized it didn't say "CrotchMaster". Man, I
like that much better... Or... maybe I like it worse. If only I weren't single.
Dang.

As for the game, sounds like we'll be doing work on that Saturday definitely.
Hopefully we'll be done by like noon or 1pm, but I dunno. Then it's only a short
49-hour drive to Shaun's place. So, maybe something like 2-3pm that I can show
up?

DaveE