Re: BubbleBrick Crisis - TL6 Brikwars!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.nelug
Date:
Thu, 4 Sep 2003 19:19:48 GMT

In lugnet.org.us.nelug, Shaun Sullivan wrote:
In lugnet.org.us.nelug, Joe Comeau wrote:
<snip>

HA!  Exactly!  Actually, you're one step ahead of me ... I was trying to
devise how we might operate with 3 teams, plus civilians.  Each of the
three teams has different rules of engagement:

(1) Team ADP Police:
(2) Team Vigilante:
(3) Team Villian:
(4) Civilians:
... I'm happily looking for any ideas here.

I have couple of thoughts on teams depending on whether we have 8 players or 9.
If we have 8 players then I would suggest having the civilians as a fourth team
dedicated to general annoyance.  If we have 9 players then I would suggest 3
teams and have the civilians as random.

I would be more than willing to play the world city police officers and
civilians if need be, since I'm not much of a mech builder.  Also I think I
could be good at being a general annoyance or even a major, but I draw the line
at being a private.

Jonathan