Re: BubbleBrick Crisis - TL6 Brikwars
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.nelug
Date:
Fri, 5 Sep 2003 19:48:33 GMT

"Shaun Sullivan" <shaun_sullivan@irco.com> wrote in message
news:HKr27q.B9x@lugnet.com...
In lugnet.org.us.nelug, Shaun Sullivan wrote:

... And for anyone hungering for ideas, inspiration, or anticipatory glee,
here's a short list of some links to small-scale buildables:

http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?m=kerouac
http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?m=mino

I was felling pretty happy with my little creations until I looked at these
links (the first few in particular)...now I'm miserable.

I don't suppose there will be any close combat fighting, will there?
Ideally there would be, since you can't have a great power-suit/mech battle
without punching the crap out of your foe, *especially* since you have an
arsenal of guns, rockets and energy weapons at your disposal.  Do you think
there's any way, without hoisting too many rules upon the players, to enable
this kind of fighting?

Also, for the ADP Police, I don't think going over 300 CP is a good idea.
Remember, *everything* has the opportunity to cause damage in this game,
including a bunch of standard issue ADP police firing peashooters (or worse)
at us rather stylish, misunderstood, so-called "villains."  In this
scenario, combined fire really makes no difference.  Maybe the ADP Police
"recycle" themselves?  It seems their life expectancy was quite short, yet
there was never a shortage of them.  Maybe there is some sort of starting
point or maybe a "reset" every 3 (or whatever) turns where the ADP Police
get reinforcements and are back to their full allotment?  Just some
thoughts.

Also, along those lines, if a villain or vigilante dies, can players bring
in a new one?

- Joe