Re: BubbleBrick Crisis - TL6 Brikwars!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.nelug
Date:
Fri, 29 Aug 2003 20:09:51 GMT

In lugnet.org.us.nelug, David Eaton wrote:
In lugnet.org.us.nelug, Shaun Sullivan wrote:
So far, we have interest from Wayne, Jorge, Dan, Jenn, and that dorky kid
with the shaved head.  Anybody else?

So. I've been strangely quiet considering that this is BrikWars and I'm
usually all for playing. Unfortunately, the weekend of Sept 13th is the
weekend we're planning on doing major changes at work, so I may or may not be
working. May or may not be, you ask? Yes. Saturday/Sunday hasn't yet been
decided, and there's still the distinct possibility that it won't happen that
weekend, but some other time instead.

Perhaps you might consider kindly asking your employers to go jump in a lake?

It all sounds too Office Space for my liking.

[Lumbergh]

"Mmmmmmm, yyeeeeeaaaahhh, we're going to have to go ahead and ask you to come in
this weekend."

[/Lumbergh]

Maybe if you explained how important this is?

And the 27th/28th I'm going on a whitewater rafting/ATV adventure in Maine.
Which leaves the 20th/21st that I'm free, but work may decide to postpone the
major change to that weekend.

Anyway. I'm not sure how much time I'll have to build, but if it turns out I'm
free, maybe I'll stop in and act all haughty by correcting all of your
miserably inaccurate interpretations of the rules. And maybe if I get a chance
to build I'll even pop in some scenery or mechs or something. Heck, maybe I
can play the civilians.

That's certainly a possibility.  Though you'd definitely be able to play some
troops as well.  So far I've got about 300 CP worth of constructions, with
another 150 or so in the works for the fun of it.

Alternatively, we could change the date to the 20th/21st, but I believe someone
else mentioned that they weren't available then.  Besides, you know that the big
changes at work are going to be postponed :P

-s