Re: BubbleBrick Crisis - TL6 Brikwars
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.nelug
Date:
Sun, 7 Sep 2003 15:36:34 GMT

In lugnet.org.us.nelug, Wayne McCaul wrote:

I guess it doesn't matter what team I'm on. I'm more inclined for wholesale
destruction, but considering I'm probably going to have to steal my tactical
ideas beyond that maxim, I could be a real albatross to the team.

Or will I....?

Mr. Fleshrender,

We need to decide what team you're to be on right quick ... so you can be
included on strategy and planning e-mails for this coming week.

Hmm, I suddenly had this evil vision of you making backroom deals with the
villians, and then *pretending* to be on our team until you'd received photos of
all of our creations, which you could then plan around and devise plans of
destruction and oh my how I tremble at the thought.

Maybe we should make the back-room deal first!

Anyway, if you don't have any stated preference by the end of the day, we'll
assign you randomly to one team or the other.  Last chance to have a say in your
own destiny here ;)

-s