Re: BubbleBrick Crisis - TL6 Brikwars
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.nelug
Date:
Fri, 5 Sep 2003 18:33:09 GMT

In lugnet.org.us.nelug, Shaun Sullivan wrote:
In lugnet.org.us.nelug, David Eaton wrote:

I read mine three times before I realized it didn't say "CrotchMaster".
Man, I like that much better... Or... maybe I like it worse. If only I
weren't single. Dang.

Hmmm, keep up with the excuses and we'll change your name to "CrochetMaster".

Yep. I'll Crochet-up an awfully mean mech for the BrikWars game. He'll put all
your piddly Lego-mechs to shame; what with his Knitter-Arm and Button-Cannon.
Just you wait.

As for the game, sounds like we'll be doing work on that Saturday
definitely. Hopefully we'll be done by like noon or 1pm, but I dunno. Then
it's only a short 49-hour drive to Shaun's place. So, maybe something like
2-3pm that I can show up?

49 hours?  Hardly!  Your place is the closest of anybody, actually!

That could very well be... I could make it part of my master plan, since I need
to sort out all my pieces before I have space in my apartment. I can demand that
all the players sort my brick before we start the game! Muhahaha!

How come forcing people to sort my bricks deserves a 'Muhahaha'? And with the
crocheting and all I just sound like some sort of evil grandmother.

Besides, if this were the AGOT games, we'd only be finishing our last turn
at that point.  I expect this to go faster, since everybody will only have a
handful of troops, but a mid-game arrival of reinforcements is always
uber-cool ...

Considering we often set up until noon, do lunch, then start, it's *possible*
that I might show up right at the start of the game... All depends on how badly
we break things at work.

DaveE