Re: BubbleBrick Crisis - TL6 Brikwars
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.nelug
Date:
Fri, 5 Sep 2003 23:20:45 GMT

"travis" <phree@comcast.net> wrote in message news:HKrII3.sJK@lugnet.com...

Yoh... This is going to be fun.  I can't beleive that I have a whole week • to
make little things...

A couple of things i need to mention

1.  I don't know squat about this point thing so you guys are going to • have
to help me out lots or paitently explain it to me.

No problem.  Are you talking about costing out a unit, hit points or both?
If it's costing, I can help you privately (since we don't want to reveal our
diabolicalness until we unleashed the mayhem that is...us.  Hmmm, we need to
come up with a name, like GENOM (see below).

2.  There are teams, but does each team consist of small team?  Like joe • dan
and myself will all have little squads? Correct.

Yes, we each have our own allotment that consists up to 150 CP.  So you may
make one uber unit or perhaps like a squad of 5 guys with really big guns,
or anything in between.  Then Dan, you and I effectively make up an 'army'
totaling 450 CP.  Now that we have the teams, we should probably coordinate,
and start build a strategy to rid the world of anything that stands in our
way.  Of course, this may be difficult without knowing what our "agenda" is
that Shaun has in mind.  No fair.

3.  Where can i find some refrence for this "crisis" online.  So that I • can
best tune my personal story line to be slightly accurate.

Here's a good link: http://www.advfilms.com/favorites/bgc_2040/index.asp. Go
to the Story Overview which is a little further down on the first page.  Be
sure to click on the character profile, too.

For some images and a brief synopsis, check out
http://www.megatokyobgc.net/.  This is probably a better place to start, now
that I think of it.  Be sure to check out the Boomer section.

I want to get my hands on some NBA figs so that i can make an evil Rasta
squad.  Can we work this in?

You can work in whatever you want...as long as they can kill things.

Death to All ADP

And those Knight Saber pests (or whatever they are calling themselves these
days)!

- Joe