Re: BubbleBrick Crisis - TL6 Brikwars
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.nelug
Date:
Thu, 4 Sep 2003 14:03:03 GMT

"Shaun Sullivan" <shaun_sullivan@irco.com> wrote in message
news:HKn9Dn.EGq@lugnet.com...
So far, we've received initial applications from the following potential
combatants:

Jenn "Bloodlust" Boger
Dan "BrainBiter" Boger
Travis "StumpGiver" Kunce
Joe "BellySticker" Comeau
Jorge "GroinKicker" Fernandez
Jonathan "FireLicker" Dallas
Shaun "ToeStubber" Sullivan
Wayne "FleshRender" McCaul

with a resounding maybe from:

Dave "Crotchsmasher" Eaton

(any updates for us, Dave?  Give us the good word!)

Is there anybody else?  We're looking to start divvying up into teams • soon, so's
get your name on the list!

Also, anybody above dead-set on one team (ADP Police, Vigilantes, • Villians) or
another?  If you've been building things that are like blue and white • cars, with
flashing lights on top, tell me now so I can make sure you're on the ADP • Police
team ... and no, the missions/battle constraints have't been publicized
yet :P

I guess I would lean towards the vigilantes or villains, but it makes no
real difference to me.  My creation so far is a little on the dark side
being that it's all black.  But black is the new white, all the heroes are
wearing it these days.

- Joe