Re: BubbleBrick Crisis - TL6 Brikwars
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.nelug
Date:
Tue, 9 Sep 2003 19:59:58 GMT

"Shaun Sullivan" <shaun_sullivan@irco.com> wrote in message
news:HKyGp4.Hvu@lugnet.com...
[taps playing in the background, with a strangely reggae beat]

So, the prosposed new teams are:

Team Vomitus:
Joe "BellyButton" Comeau
Dan "BrainJelly" Boger
Wayne "FleshFlapper" McCaul

Team Transcendent:
Jorge "GroinKicker" Fernandez
Jenn "Bloodlust" Boger
Shaun "GulletMuncher" Sullivan

The ADP Police (aka The Fuzz):
Jonathan "FireLicker" Dallas

Reinforcements as needed:
Dave "CrotchSmasher" Eaton (when he comes 'round the mountain)

The teams look good, but what do you mean 'reinforcements as needed' for
Dave?  I thought he was on the villain team?  While he will be a late
arrival (and I suppose may not be able to show at all), I thought that was
the plan.  Maybe I missed something.

- Joe