Re: BubbleBrick Crisis - TL6 Brikwars!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.nelug
Date:
Fri, 29 Aug 2003 14:12:13 GMT

In lugnet.org.us.nelug, Joe Comeau wrote:

"Shaun Sullivan" <shaun_sullivan@irco.com> wrote in message

I think there should definitely be teams ... much of the fun comes from
pitting your strategic prowess against that of the others.  Besides, you
of all people should recall that even people who are supposed to be
working together may occasionally ... deviate ... and attack teammates!!
And that is, truly, a beautiful thing.

Shaun, sometimes I have absolutely no idea of what you're talking about.

That reminds me, Can Joe and I be on seperate teams?  I still have this stabbing
pain in my back from the last game.  ;-)

Seriously though aren't dragon notrious for switching sides in a battle if it
means that get some shiney treasure?

<snip>

(2) Mechs and vehicles, when destroyed, explode in a fireball with damage
equal to their AV (or their AV equivalent if hit points are also applied
to vehicles, which is a possibility).  In many cases, this will still be
enough to vaporize characters, even if they have hit points.  My
suggestion: stay out of unbelievably huge fireballs.

Thanks Shaun for bringing up the Fireball aspect.  You know how I feel about
fireballs.  Hey do you think it would be possible to have an escape pod for my
pilot?

Jonathan