Re: It's been too long ...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.nelug
Date:
Fri, 11 Jul 2003 14:40:44 GMT

Quoting Shaun Sullivan <shaun_sullivan@irco.com>:

I know there area a couple of small things coming up (Road Show, Brickfest,
etc), but it's never too early to begin building, and it's certainly never
too
early to begin planning.  So what might other people think?

I'm not 100% sure I'm ready to send my OWN troops into battle, but I'm definetly
interested.  I do feel more confident sending someone elses troops though :)