Re: BubbleBrick Crisis - TL6 Brikwars!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.nelug
Date:
Fri, 29 Aug 2003 19:46:29 GMT

In lugnet.org.us.nelug, Shaun Sullivan wrote:
So far, we have interest from Wayne, Jorge, Dan, Jenn, and that dorky kid
with the shaved head.  Anybody else?

So. I've been strangely quiet considering that this is BrikWars and I'm usually
all for playing. Unfortunately, the weekend of Sept 13th is the weekend we're
planning on doing major changes at work, so I may or may not be working. May or
may not be, you ask? Yes. Saturday/Sunday hasn't yet been decided, and there's
still the distinct possibility that it won't happen that weekend, but some other
time instead.

And the 27th/28th I'm going on a whitewater rafting/ATV adventure in Maine.
Which leaves the 20th/21st that I'm free, but work may decide to postpone the
major change to that weekend.

Anyway. I'm not sure how much time I'll have to build, but if it turns out I'm
free, maybe I'll stop in and act all haughty by correcting all of your miserably
inaccurate interpretations of the rules. And maybe if I get a chance to build
I'll even pop in some scenery or mechs or something. Heck, maybe I can play the
civilians.

DaveE