Re: BubbleBrick Crisis - TL6 Brikwars
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.nelug
Date:
Fri, 5 Sep 2003 22:31:09 GMT

The Baddies (aka Evil Corporate Villains):
Joe "BellySticker" Comeau
Dan "BrainBiter" Boger
Travis "StumpGiver" Kunce

The Upstarts (aka Vigilante Justice):
Jorge "GroinKicker" Fernandez
Jenn "Bloodlust" Boger
Shaun "ToeStubber" Sullivan

The ADP Police (aka The Fuzz):
Jonathan

The Masses (aka Civilian Cannon Fodder):
To be controlled in conjunction with a fun little random-esque algorithm • being
developed.  Both sides will have partial control of said civvies, much • like
sheep in a long-past medieval game.

TBD:
Wayne "FleshRender" McCaul
Dave "Crotchsmasher" Eaton

A couple of notes:

(1)  Everybody shoudl bring any town accoutrements they can - it doesn't • matter
whether they're standard sets, MOCs, or just simply furniture ... anything • to
pack detail into our urban sprawl would be great.  In fact, the more small
things (dumpsters, lamps, hydrants, furniture, cars, garbage cans, • mailboxes,
phone booths, PIANOS, desks, filing cabinets, and so on) the better - if • we get
a couple more buildings we'll probably have plenty, but it's important to • make
sure there's lots of cover, debris, and detail!

(2)  Jonathan, as per his request, will be playing the role of official
hindquarter ailment, or pain-in-the-&$$.  Jonathan, feel free to play • loose and
wild with your CP allotment - it's okay if you're hopelessly outgunned, • 'cause
that's what police do best :P  But having a couple squads of SWAT troops, • cars,
paddy wagons, hoverbikes, choppers, etc should be fine.  I mean, don't go • nuts,
but feel free to put in 3-400 CP worth of law enforcement goodness

(3)  Wayne is in the enviable position of being able to pick his poison at • the
moment.  He gets to decide whether he's a villian or a vigilante (unless • he
wants to be randomly assigned ...).  All bribery, incentive, and coersion • to
influence him to be either on your team or off it may commence • immediately.
Whichever team he is not on will be the one Dave Eaton is channelled into • when
he finally stops playing hard-to-get and lets us know he'll be there.

(4)  Further mission profiles will be forthcoming.  The villains will have • an
evil plot to carry out, and the vigilantes will have a suitable goal as • well.
The goal of the Fuzz, of course, is to disrupt all other goals as much as
possible.

Any comments, questions, suggestions, feedback, and so on and so forth, • are
welcome.

-s

Yoh... This is going to be fun.  I can't beleive that I have a whole week to
make little things...

A couple of things i need to mention

1.  I don't know squat about this point thing so you guys are going to have
to help me out lots or paitently explain it to me.

2.  There are teams, but does each team consist of small team?  Like joe dan
and myself will all have little squads? Correct.

3.  Where can i find some refrence for this "crisis" online.  So that I can
best tune my personal story line to be slightly accurate.

I want to get my hands on some NBA figs so that i can make an evil Rasta
squad.  Can we work this in?

Death to All ADP

- Stump "Shabba" Giver