Re: BubbleBrick Crisis - TL6 Brikwars
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.nelug
Date:
Thu, 11 Sep 2003 16:18:45 GMT

In lugnet.org.us.nelug, Joe Comeau wrote:

Reinforcements as needed:
Dave "CrotchSmasher" Eaton (when he comes 'round the mountain)

The teams look good, but what do you mean 'reinforcements as needed' for
Dave?  I thought he was on the villain team?  While he will be a late
arrival (and I suppose may not be able to show at all), I thought that was
the plan.  Maybe I missed something.

Yeah, Dave is bad.

As an (important!) aside: how shall we handle Heroes?

Technically, there's only to be one for every 7 standard troops on a team.  Some
possibilities:

(1)  Strict ruling - only 1 hero for every 7 troops on a team (note: not per
player).  So if your team only has 6 troops ... sucks, eh?  In order to ger
three heroes on your team, you need to have 21 regular troopers.

(2)  Slightly looser - only 1 hero for every 7 troops on your team, rounding up.
That is, 1 trooper gets you 1 hero, 8 troopers get you 2 heroes ... in order to
get three heroes on your team, you need to have 15 regular troopers.

(3)  Incontinentally Lax - same as number (2), but applied to each player.  So
if you have 1 trooper, you can have 1 hero, and the same applies for your
teammates.  Your team might consist of 3 troopers, 3 heroes!

Obviously, this is more important this game, since the budgets are so low!

I'm leaning towards 1, since it's just *so* uptight!  I could also stomach #2,
though #3 is probably too loosey-goosey, even for the likes of ole' Painted
Armor.

Votes?

-s