Re: BubbleBrick Crisis - TL6 Brikwars
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.nelug
Date:
Tue, 9 Sep 2003 16:34:16 GMT

[taps playing in the background, with a strangely reggae beat]

In light of some recent events, there has been some team upheaval.  Travis,
fearing the foregone conclusion of the BubbleBrick Crisis game, will not be able
to make it.

[taps fades to the sound of peaceful nightime crickets]

The teams now stand at:

Team Distasteful:
Joe "BellySticker" Comeau
Dan "BrainBiter" Boger

Team Gorgeous:
Jorge "GroinKicker" Fernandez
Jenn "Bloodlust" Boger
Shaun "ToeStubber" Sullivan
Wayne "FleshRender" McCaul

The ADP Police (aka The Fuzz):
Jonathan "FireLicker" Dallas

Reinforcements as needed:
Dave "Crotchsmasher" Eaton (when he comes 'round the mountain)

As has been pointed out, there is a slight imbalance in the teams.  The toss-up
is between Wayne and Jorge for defection from Team Stellar to Team Droolcup.
Although Wayne keeps sending me e-mails with lots of idol-worship and i's dotted
with little hearts, I'm proposing that Wayne join the other team as a *villian*,
based primarily on the following:

"I guess it doesn't matter what team I'm on. I'm more inclined for wholesale
destruction, but considering I'm probably going to have to steal my tactical
ideas beyond that maxim, I could be a real albatross to the team."

Any objections?  Or is Wayne's undying devotion to me be matched only by Jorge's
ongoing disgust with me, such that Jorge should turn over a new .. coat ... umm,
whatever.

So, the prosposed new teams are:

Team Vomitus:
Joe "BellyButton" Comeau
Dan "BrainJelly" Boger
Wayne "FleshFlapper" McCaul

Team Transcendent:
Jorge "GroinKicker" Fernandez
Jenn "Bloodlust" Boger
Shaun "GulletMuncher" Sullivan

The ADP Police (aka The Fuzz):
Jonathan "FireLicker" Dallas

Reinforcements as needed:
Dave "CrotchSmasher" Eaton (when he comes 'round the mountain)

Thoughts?  Feelings?  Reactions?

-s