Re: BubbleBrick Crisis - TL6 Brikwars!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.nelug
Date:
Mon, 25 Aug 2003 14:54:43 GMT

Best dates for me are the 13th and 27th.
Any idea where the game might be held?

I have nothing built yet. Any suggestions? So much of my stuff is still locked
away. :(

-Evil Wayne

In lugnet.org.us.nelug, Shaun Sullivan wrote:
In lugnet.org.us.nelug, Wayne McCaul wrote:
Sooo... is there any more chit-chat progress on this that's not making it to
the boards? Or maybe Jonathan's idea?

Is there some kind of general TL5/6 mayhem in the near future?

I do hope so ... there hasn't been much discussion the past couple weeks on it,
since people were getting ready to run off to Brickfest, travelling to and from
Brickfest, attending Brickfest, or recuperating from Brickfest.  But now that
that seems to be winding down ...

Actually, I've ben working on some more buildings and scenery for the upcoming
game.  I've been tentatively trying to keep September open, but I guess it's
time to try and figure out a date that works.  I believe that I am available all
four weekends:

6th
13th
20th
27th

but I'm checking on that to make sure.

So far, the consensus has been towards TL 5 or 6, ala BubbleGum Crisis.  With
small CP caps.  Preliminarily, shall we say there's a 150 CP cap per person?  We
can adjust this as people start to build.  Or would people prefer something
slightly larger or smaller?

So ... other than Wayne and I, who wants to play?  And what weekend looks good
for people?

Power Armor, troops, small vehicles!  Buildings with detailed and accessible
interiors!  The small budgets won't allow for anything too blastariffic, which
is better for street fighting anyway.

In Summary:

DATE:  September TBD, 2003
TL: 6