Subject:
Meeting Tonight
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.nelug
Date:
Mon, 25 Aug 2003 15:15:38 GMT

FYI,

There's a NELUG meeting this evening (Monday, August 25).

6:30 or so at the Construction Site
7:00 or so at Mouse County (I think ?!?!?!) for dinner

Sorry about the alte notification - most of the discussion about the meeting has
been on the mailing list ... we'll have to come up with some procedure to make
sure that events like this are mentioned in both areas.

Bring your party hats.

Travis, please leave your "Edwardian 'Age of Discovery' Party Knickers" at home.

-s