Re: BubbleBrick Crisis - TL6 Brikwars!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.nelug
Date:
Wed, 27 Aug 2003 15:43:59 GMT

Oh you won't think it's funny when a 42-Kiloton-Persian is bearing down on you.
I've got my patented Fluffy Kitty Fallout Chart almost finished.

No where to run, nowhere to hide, baby.

BTW, thanks for blowing my strategy. :P

-Evil "It's-All-Fun-and-Games-Until-the-Fwuffy-Wittle-Kitty-Goes-Nuclear" Wayne

In lugnet.org.us.nelug, Shaun Sullivan wrote:
In lugnet.org.us.nelug, Wayne McCaul wrote:

Just so I understand it, I can spend the 150 however I want?

Yes Wayne, you can build your army out of Playful Kittens.  I know you had asked
me about this last time I saw you, and this time I decided that you could try
your twisted "cuddle them until they yield" strategy.  I still think it lacks a
bit in panache, though.

I'm pretty sure I
can come up with some troopers, or is this a case where the goodies are being
supplied? I'm a tiny bit confused on what to be building though. Should I pick
a theme? I was thinking of a sort of TL6 SWAT team, but I don't know if that
messes with the story line that's emerging.

Seriously, feel free to build whatever you like (as long as it fits into the
general genre).  We'll divide up into teams later.  If you specifically want to
be on a particular team, or have stuff you think should only be on a particular
team (such as your patented "My Little LEGO Kitty Police Cruiser"), we can work
that in as well.

Just point me in the right direction and I'll see how cleverly I can dress it
up in pastel colors and apply a general "petting zoo" theme to it :D

-"Kittens and Bunnies" Wayne

Your nickname is too weird for words.

-s

In lugnet.org.us.nelug, Jennifer L. Boger wrote:
Quoting Shaun Sullivan <shaun_sullivan@irco.com>:

So far, it looks as though September 13th works for people.  As for
location,
I'm more than willing to host, if people don't mind making a trek North.  I
can
also make sure that we have some adequate barbeque supplies, crock pot
eatables,
and other foodstuffs so we don't have to worry about the 40 minute Pizza
run.
We'd probably also need a couple of NELUG tables for the setup, as I have
space
but no sprawling tabletops.

I think this works for us, and I'd like to have Brikwarring Amongst The Bears.