Re: BubbleBrick Crisis - TL6 Brikwars
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.nelug
Date:
Thu, 4 Sep 2003 02:52:06 GMT

"Mike Rayhawk" <rayhawk@artcenter.edu> wrote in message
news:HKnq97.qGC@lugnet.com...
In lugnet.org.us.nelug, Shaun Sullivan wrote:
So far, we've received initial applications from the following potential
combatants:

Jorge "GroinKicker" Fernandez
Jonathan "FireLicker" Dallas

I skimmed through these too quickly, I almost choked on my frosty beverage • when
I thought I read 'Jorge "GroinLicker" Fernandez.'  Man, where's my mind
at.

Where it usually is, I'll wager.

- Joe