Re: BubbleBrick Crisis - TL6 Brikwars!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.nelug
Date:
Mon, 25 Aug 2003 12:57:21 GMT

On Fri, Aug 22, 2003 at 04:59:10PM +0000, Shaun Sullivan wrote:
Actually, I've ben working on some more buildings and scenery for the
upcoming game. I've been tentatively trying to keep September open,
but I guess it's time to try and figure out a date that works. I
believe that I am available all four weekends:

6th
13th
20th
27th

but I'm checking on that to make sure.

I believe we're out of town on the 27th, but not sure about the other
three weekends - I'm sure Jenn knows though :)

So ... other than Wayne and I, who wants to play? And what weekend
looks good for people?

I'd like to play, but I somehow doubt I'll actually build an army :/

--
Dan Boger
dan@peeron.com