Subject:
Boomer MOC
Newsgroups:
lugnet.build.mecha, lugnet.org.us.nelug, lugnet.announce.moc
Date:
Sat, 6 Sep 2003 02:06:39 GMT

made my first mech today for an upcoming brickwars game based on anime.  its
kinda silly looking, but thats what makes it soooo evil.

I think the tag line in the brickshelf folder says it all. They are not
equiped with range weapons, but are better suited to melee type of combat.
Mostly I picture them brutally tearing down impoverished shanty towns to
make way for parking lots while they chant in a mumble thier primary
directive.

"eliminate poverty"
"eliminate poverty"
"eliminate poverty"