 Trains / 8155
Re: LEGO is listening! (was...are you listening?)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.dear-lego, lugnet.trains
Date:
Fri, 10 Nov 2000 08:07:06 GMT

In lugnet.lego.direct, Zhengrong Zang writes:
I am not sure about DCC, can it control automatically?

AFAIK, it is designed to control trains. In fact, it does not just control
the motor, but can also control lights, whistles and trackside objects.

-Frank

Followups to lugnet.trains