 LEGO Company / LEGO Direct / 1088
Re: LEGO is listening! (was...are you listening?)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.dear-lego
Date:
Tue, 7 Nov 2000 08:29:59 GMT

dislike the junior sets ( as an
AFOL) and my 4 year old dislikes them. Try playing on the floor (carpet)
with a junior set. It FALLS APART within 5 minutes. It may build fast,
however it doesn't last. I get tired of rebuilding these "brittle" sets,
thus they are hardly played with.

Our familiy also dislikes them because of the storage problems these sets do cause: we have separate drawers for each part. These
juniorized sets have so many big specialized parts that it is very unconvenient to store them. The only possibility to store these
pieces is putting them into the large "specialized parts" drawer...... you have to dig for 5 minutes until you find the pieces you
want! I found out a simple rule: small pieces are easy to store, those big specialized pieces are just bulky.....

Arnold