 LEGO Company / 88
Re: ARE you paying attention, LEGO?????????
Newsgroups:
lugnet.lego, lugnet.dear-lego
Date:
Sat, 4 Nov 2000 04:32:27 GMT

In lugnet.lego, Jonathan McKay writes:
I have just spent 1/2 hour reading the "are you listening lego" thread:

Here we have a large conversation about you, and we haven't even heard a
peep out of you. (or at least I haven't)  I've probably posted this same
message 2 or 3 times before, but it just doesn't seem to get through. So
here it is: Involve lugnet! Talk to us! Let us know you are actually listening!

It seems to me that for every posting you put up here, there are 100
unanswered questions. I mean for crying out loud, AFOLS do 90% of the
announcements about the lego company. (new 2001 sets, any press releases,
new advertising etc....)

What I would truly like to see is answers to our questions. Not just once
every 2 months, once a week. Is that really too much to ask? Ashley Glennen
(if I spelled it correctly) has done a wonderful job keeping us informed on
what's happening at legoland CA and I think he is an example that the rest
of the company should follow.

Now I won't bother saying any of my opinions on what should change (I really
do have a lot of them)with lego yet, until I actually know that you are
paying attention.

I just have one question: Are you paying attention, LEGO?

Hope you read this,

Jonathan

Truly, I don't think they like us.

Chef