 LEGO Company / 263
Re: LEGO is listening! (was...are you listening?)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.lego, lugnet.dear-lego
Date:
Wed, 16 May 2001 19:27:29 GMT

Responding to something posted six months ago, sorry:

In lugnet.lego, Jude Beaudin writes:
These words seem somewhat hollow to me. I emailed Brad at Lego Direct over a
month ago and asked for a reply indicating receipt (since I knew he was
busy) and have yet to receive anything. But the server did not bounce it back
to me which tells me that the e-mail address was valid.

On some email programs, the 'return receipt requested' option
does not produce an automatic response - the receiving user
gets to choose whether to return the receipt for that message or
not.

The absense of a return receipt is not a guarantee that the mail
wasn't read.

--

Jeff <jthompson@esker.com>   "Float on a river, forever and ever, Emily"