 LEGO Company / LEGO Direct / 1123
Re: LEGO is listening! (was...are you listening?)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.dear-lego
Date:
Thu, 9 Nov 2000 09:21:22 GMT

I do play on the floor (carpet) with my Jr. sets all the time!  Less • pieces to
lose, and you can be building with them and watching tv at the same time. • As
the vehicles are rather similar and simple, the real challenge lies in
customizing the sets and coming up with new alternate models.

If simplicity and customization-challenge is key, then perhaps a block of
wood is the ultimate toy.

The problem is when the pieces become too big and specialized to be good for
anything else.

Paul Davidson