 LEGO Company / 86
Re: ARE you paying attention, LEGO?????????
Newsgroups:
lugnet.lego, lugnet.dear-lego
Date:
Fri, 3 Nov 2000 16:02:40 GMT

Jonathan McKay <vebble2669@aol.com> wrote:
Here we have a large conversation about you, and we haven't even heard a
peep out of you. (or at least I haven't)  I've probably posted this same
message 2 or 3 times before, but it just doesn't seem to get through. So
here it is: Involve lugnet! Talk to us! Let us know you are actually listening!

I can imagine that there are legal (and other political) reasons we haven't
heard much, even though it's almost certain that Lego people (um, not
minifigs) are reading this group. For one thing, Lego is a big company, and
the people reading here are not necessarily the ones with power to get
things done. And they're probably not the people who designed the sets. And
really, what are they supposed to say?

--
Matthew Miller                     --->                 mattdm@mattdm.org
Quotes 'R' Us                    --->              http://quotes-r-us.org/