 LEGO Company / 108
Re: LEGO is listening! (was...are you listening?)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.lego, lugnet.dear-lego
Date:
Sun, 5 Nov 2000 13:23:20 GMT

Hello Ashley,

as I must accept your decision for "juniorizing" (even if I have mixed feelings
about it) I think that the result is bad for the hard-core-legoists. Browsing
through the 2001 lego prospect, I badly miss more big technic boxes.

But wouldn't it be possible to create a lego line for the "professional"
builder? For those of us with Mindstorms or big Lego trains? Even if the parts
could only be mail-ordered, it would be a great step ahead. Or a stock of
mail-orderable older technic boxes, may be in easy-to-sent packaging?

Bye

Mike