 LEGO Company / 264
263  |  265
Subject:
Cypress Trees and Flowers
Newsgroups:
lugnet.lego
Date:
Mon, 4 Jun 2001 07:17:29 GMT

Are there any current plans to re-release cypress tree and flower element
accessory packs?  I am assuming both are still available mold-wise, as the
cypress tree was produced as recently as 1994 or so and the flowers I think
are still made for bucket sets.

Such elements are often the finishing touches for large Lego dioramas, and
if such accessory packs are not currently planned I submit they should be
put on the agenda ASAP! Such elements work cross-theme for Trains, Belville,
Town, Castle -- anything goes.  Foliage of any kind is usable most anywhere...

I think it would be REALLY cool to actually receive an answer to this
question even if the answer is "no."

Thanks in advance,

Richard