 Technic / 6716
Re: Is "traditional" Technic being killed off?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic, lugnet.dear-lego
Date:
Wed, 20 Feb 2002 23:32:51 GMT

In lugnet.technic, Fredrik Glöckner writes:

My problem with the triangle is the trianglular shape!  It would have
been more useful had it been T shaped.  The actual holes outline a T
shape anyway, so I don't see the need for the extra sloped structure.

If you removed the 'excess' you would lose a lot of the strength of the
part. Although I always thought if you removed the sticky out bit you could
make an excellent heavy haulage tractor hitch.

Steve