 Technic / 6687
Re: Is "traditional" Technic being killed off?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic, lugnet.dear-lego
Date:
Wed, 20 Feb 2002 03:04:47 GMT

In lugnet.technic, Allan Bedford writes:
In lugnet.technic, Fredrik Glöckner writes:
On the subject of small technic sets, I have to say that I am a huge
fan of the 1998 "micro technic" sets, for those who remember them.  I
think they are very well designed, and they also had very useful
parts.  Nowadays, these parts are more readily available, which means
that the sets don't hold that much value for me anymore.

Can you cite some set #'s.  I'm afraid I'm not familiar with these sets, or
perhaps know them by another name.  Thanks!

Are you perhaps talking about sets like http://guide.lugnet.com/set/1259? I
bought a dozen of those at AU1.95 each (my first bulk set purchase!)!

ROSCO