 Technic / 6709
RE: Excavator Pics
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Wed, 20 Feb 2002 21:16:30 GMT

"William Howard" <william@howard-family.fsworld.co.uk> wrote in message

I also meant to ask: where did you get the pneumatic components and flex
tube parts for MLCAD? I've not come across those before.

They're 'unoffical' parts from the ldraw parts tracker database.  Most
pneumatics are by Marc Klein in .dat files that start mk000.  The flex hose
is file 75.dat and the ribbed hose is 78.dat - you can make these any length
you like by following the instructions in these files.

William