 Technic / 6717
Re: VP of lego direct Q&A Transcript
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Thu, 21 Feb 2002 00:36:01 GMT

In lugnet.technic, Thomas Avery writes:

Of course Technic needs LD's help. If they've been successful in offering
bulk bricks, why not try it with Technic parts. I'd love to see bulk black
1x16 beams, for example.

Hmmm, black I have plenty of (for a while, anyway). Grey & white would be nice
though, and I know it's unlikely, but green'd be cool 8?) And other sizes, too.

ROSCO