 Technic / 6715
Re: VP of lego direct Q&A Transcript
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Wed, 20 Feb 2002 23:15:11 GMT

I am no expert on these matters, but wouldn't a single excessively
cross-posted message have done the trick here?  Moreover, the subject matter
doesn't seem particularly urgent for many of the newsgroups to which you are
posting this news.

What it does do is annoy anyone that uses the web interface, as do I.  I am
not sure what it does for the news by email people, but without filters I
assume they are seeing just as many messages as am I.

What gives with this approach?

-- Hop-Frog