 Technic / 6743
Re: VP of lego direct Q&A Transcript
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Fri, 22 Feb 2002 03:08:31 GMT

In lugnet.technic, Allan Bedford writes:
However, I stand by my point that were it my company I would use it as a
guage of what might be missing from my own catalog and try to remedy that
situation.  It's free marketing data.  You don't have to put out a set and
watch it flop.  You just look to see which of your own old sets are already
selling.  Maybe it at least gives you a *hint* of a product you could at
least *consider* reissuing.

And you think they're not doing that already? IIRC the Guarded Inn was
pretty popular on eBay...

...and the Metroliner was fairly popular...

(...and cypress trees and train doors if you want to consider parts as well
as sets).

Cheers

Richie Dulin