 Technic / 6747
Re: VP of lego direct Q&A Transcript
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Fri, 22 Feb 2002 09:36:54 GMT

A18: I don't know that they need our help. It's an issue for the product
development group and it's one that they are working on."

Every part of the company that isn't LEGO Direct needs help from LEGO Direct.

Seems like a great answer, "I don't know".
</sarcasm>

Brad may not know.  In reading the transcript it almost seemed at times that
he was trying to say, "I'd like to help you, but my hands are tied."

Before we canonise him, lets just remember that’s his job. He wants us to be
happy with him and buy lots of bricks.

Scott A

suspect his job carries a great deal of frustration with it.