 Technic / 6718
Re: VP of lego direct Q&A Transcript
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Thu, 21 Feb 2002 02:44:37 GMT

In lugnet.technic, Ross Crawford writes:
In lugnet.technic, Thomas Avery writes: • <snip>
I'd love to see bulk black 1x16 beams, for example.

Hmmm, black I have plenty of (for a while, anyway).

Uh, you have half the world's current supply of black beams. Isn't that
enough, for good? ;-D

Grey & white would be nice though, and I know it's unlikely, but green'd
be cool 8?) And other sizes, too.

Yep, I think gray, dark gray, and white would be high on my list too.

TJ
(always wishing for more beams, any size, any color)