 Off-Topic / Geek / 4688
Re: Top secret project - we need your help
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.geek
Date:
Wed, 12 May 2004 21:10:15 GMT

Hey, we need you at my work! Our internal ECRM system uses IIS and it has to be
restarted twice a day (mind you the SQL it ties itself in knots every so often
as well)
I'm sure, as you say, its not an inherent problem but just incorrect config but
the vender seems unable/willing to fix it.

Tim