 LEGO Company / 1734
Re: Top secret project - we need your help
Newsgroups:
lugnet.lego, lugnet.color
Date:
Tue, 11 May 2004 22:41:02 GMT

In lugnet.lego, Orion Pobursky wrote:

This is great.  I have a couple of questions:

- I noticed there are no patterned parts in the lists, was this intentional?  I
for one would love to see a bulk pack of certain patterned parts.

Yes, for this iteration.

- Not all of the currently produced colors are listed; Chrome Gold jumped out at
the most notible.

Yeah, the chrome colors are a bit tricky, as they actually require modifications
to the mold. (The parts are slightly smaller in order for the post-chromed part
to be normal size. The chrome application is actually pretty think in production
terms)

Jake

---
Jake McKee